TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE COMPETITION
This Competition (hereinafter referred to as the "Competition") is announced and organized by Geron Nektarios (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer"), owner of the Youtube channel with URL: https://www.youtube.com/GeronNektarios (hereinafter referred to as the "Channel").
These terms aim to determine the terms of the qualifying entrants of the Competition, as well as the nomination of the winners within the context of this Competition.Entry and participation in the competition shall be deemed an unconditional acceptance of these Terms. All entry instructions and any other specific details relating to the competition or the prizes form part of these Terms without any further charge or procedure.
B. Duration of the Competition
1. The duration of the competition is set from Saturday 12 December 2020 until Saturday
26 December 2020 at 23:59 Greek time (UTC + 02:00). After
the deadline no entry will be accepted.
2. It is explicitly stated that, after the end of the Competition or of the new date, which will be defined after any potential postponement or change of the duration of the competition, the entries will no longer be possible and similarly the existing ones will be considered non-existent and no result will be induced.Ιn this case, the entrants by participating in the Competition irrevocably accept that they do not acquire a right or claim nor are they entitled to request, either the continuation of the expired Competition, or the delivery of the non-delivered gifts, or other further compensation.
C. Eligibility of the entrants and way of participation to the Competition
1. Only natural persons (ιn jurisprudence terms) who are internet
users and have reached the age of 18 are eligible to participate in the competition. By
participating in the Competition, the participants-entrants declare that they
are over 18 years old.
2. The Organizer’s immediate relatives (first and second degree) are excluded from the competition drawing.
3. The participation in the competition is free of charge and in order to be considered valid, the entrant must:
(a) Have subscribed to the Channel https://bit.ly/2LgqqdN,
(b) Write only one comment in the above video of the Channel (video of competition).
(c) Have followed the Facebook page of Gerontas Nektarios Moulatsiotis https://www.facebook.com/gerontasnektarios
(d) Have followed the Facebook page of monastiriakokelari.gr (e-shop of Holy Monastery)
4. The first posted comment ("comment")
of the participant will be considered valid. The following posts regarding the
above video of the Channel (video
of competition) will not be taken into account or any other comments in other videos will
also not be taken into account.
5. Each user’s profile can participate only once (1) in the competition. Entries to the competition made by anyone found to be using multiple accounts are not considered eligible.
Comments that are abusive, offensive and
generally contrary to the law and ethics will not be accepted.
It is clarified that YouTube does not manage, promote, enhance or is not
connected to the competition whatsoever.
8. Participation in the competition requires the unconditional acceptance of all terms and policies of Youtube and Google, as well as any other website or application used or to be used to participate in and conduct the competition.
Participants-entrants must act
legally within the context of users and ethics. The participants- entrants must ensure that their participation in the
Competition does not violate the rights of third parties, the current
legislation, applicable regulations, codes, rules, etc.
10. Participants-entrants are bound by the terms and agree unreservedly not to
post, upload or publish, within the Competition, any item, material, object or
content irrelevant to the Competition either being whole or partly illegal,
defamatory, obscene, racist, false, or a priori intended to be shocking,
provocative or disrespectful or containing violent or abominable content or
inciting or encouraging hatred or prejudice or violence against individuals or
groups of individuals or infringing on the rights of others or content which is
illegally in their possession or would be illegal to be used by or held by the Organizer. Participants-entrants
are also prohibited from engaging in acts such as aggression, threats, harassment,
intimidation, invasion of privacy and disclosure of personal data of third
parties. Furthermore, the submission of any item, material, object or content,
which may contain any form of virus or malware including, for example, Trojan
horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, computer codes, files or programs
designed to interrupt, destroy or restrict the functionality of any software,
system, network, hardware or equipment. Any such participation will be declared
invalid and the participant will be excluded from the Competition.
11. The winners of the Competition, the start and end time of the Competition, the way of participation and the announcement of the winners and the gifts of the Competition are announced in writing or orally by the Organizer through one or more videos displayed on the Organizer Channel or through announcements on social media.
12. In the event that any participant in the action is found to be violating or there are suspicions that he is attempting to violate the network, system or program of the website or in case of infringing or attempting to infringe intellectual property or any other third party right, he will be expelled immediately and the "Organizer" will reserve the right to report the matter to the jurisdiction authorities. Also, the "Organizer" will be entitled to cancel entries, if there are indications or suspicions that he has split violation or circumvention of any of the terms of the action. In addition, the Organizer will be entitled not to acknowledge the participant's win (in case the offender has already been announced as the winner).
D. Winning Prizes of Competition
1. The prizes of the Competition are:
(a) A Cross (1) made of silver and gold with opening. 925 degree silver cross and 14 carat gold, size 4.4 cm hight (including the fixed ring) X 2.7 cm width, accompanied by a silver chain of 925 degrees and 70 cm. The cross is an exact copy of the original cross which was worn by Saint Seraphim of Sarov.
(b) Three (3) Wooden Crosses of size 49.5 cm high X 26.5 cm wide X 2.2 cm thick. The cross on the front has Jesus Christ carved on the Cross of Martyrdom.
(c) Ten (10) gift vouchers worth 30 euros each, exclusively for online purchases from the store www.monastiriakokelari.gr. The gift voucher amount will have to be redeemed in full and the total value of the purchases will therefore need to be equal to or greater than the value of the gift voucher.
(d) Fifty (50) books written by Elder Nektarios Moulatsiotis “Ποθώ την Αγιότητα” (‘I long for Holiness’) .
2. The gift is specific, personal and can not be exchanged, nor can it be requested to be replaced with another or be redeemed in cash or with other gifts, at any price. The Organizer bears no responsibility regarding anything related to the above gift other than its delivery to the winners. Gifts will be delivered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, excluding the application of the seller's liability provisions or other provisions establishing liability in respect of actual defects, agreed qualities, etc., against the Organizer
3. Furthermore, in no case is the Organizer responsible for any direct or indirect damages, expenses and charges that may arise from any interruption, malfunction or delay or any other reason related to the prize of the competition. The Organizer is exempted by the obligation of gift nomination, in cases where the terms of participation in the competition have not been complied in any way.
E. Drawing/ Winner- Announcement
1. The winners of the Competition will be announced by draw. The drawing will take place at the Organizer’s offices by an automate electronic system, among the valid participants of the Competition, on December 27, 2020. During the draw process (64) winners will be announced.
2. The results of the drawing cannot be questioned or be challenged by any legal means.
F. Modification of the Terms
The Organizer reserves the right to change the terms and the prize at any time, to postpone or cancel the Competition and the drawing for a reasonable reason, without any prior notice. In this case, the Organizer will not be subject to any obligation for any compensation to the lucky winner, which will emerge from this drawing.
G. Winners Notification – Claiming of the gifts
1. The winners will be informed in writing by the Organizer through one or more videos that are displayed on the Organizer’s Channel or through a comment on the respective video of the Competition or through announcements on social media (social media).
2. The winners will be notified after filling an online-form where the winners will be asked to provide their personal information (name and surname, house address and number, their contact number telephone and email) and they must have an active email.
3. If the winner does not respond within ten (10) days after the drawing, that is until January 6, 2021 or if it is found that the appropriate conditions for their participation in the Competition were not met, the winner loses his relevant right and the Gift- Prize will be cancelled.
6. The Organizer is released from the obligation to deliver a gift, in cases
where the terms of participation in the Competition have not been adhere to, in
1. The participant by participating in the Competition provides the Organizer with the unconditional permission and consent for the use and processing of personal data concerning him for the service of the purposes of the Competition. Participation in the Competition implies the explicit and unconditional consent of the participant both for the registration of personal data, which concern him/her in a file to be kept by the Organizer and the processing of this data, in the context of conducting and achieving the purpose of the Competition. , in accordance with the provisions of national legislation and the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (EU 679/2016).
2. Regarding the winner of the Competition, the Organizer informs that he himself will process the participants’ collected personal data, in order to inform them and publish the results of the Competition, in accordance with the defined specific Terms, as well as the realization of all the necessary actions for the delivery of the Gift.
3. After the delivery of the Gifts and the end of the Competition, any received, in the context of this Competition, data which is personal or not, of the participants and the winners, will be destroyed.
4. These terms are governed by and supplemented by Greek law. Any dispute regarding the Competition, the courts of Greece will have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any dispute arising in relation to these Rules.
5. For any information or for submitting complaints regarding the Competition, the participants- entrants or third parties can contact the Organizer by sending an e-mail message to the e-mail address (email): email@example.com